The world´s only multi-purpose jet dryer
The world’s smallest and most versatile jet turbine dryer, cleaner and heater. The lightweight and compact design makes it easy to always have on site for many tasks within different industries. The Hammer Jet is easy to operate both on wheels, or handheld with a shoulder harness.
Examples on the utilisation are as follows:
- Line marking – drying and cleaning prior to smaller marking jobs at car parks, roads, runways and aprons
- Crack repair and joint sealing - drying and cleaning prior to sealing
- Tape removal – heating of the tape adhesive for easier removal
- Roof top waterproofing - drying of the roof top concrete prior to waterproofing
- Roofing felt heating – heating of the felt and surfaces with non-flammable hot air
- Railroad switch de-icing – quick heating and cleaning of the switches with-flammable hot air
The affordable and compact unit with the durable jet turbine A50H, enables 15 cm width drying and cleaning at speeds up to 2.5 km/h. Various and replaceable nozzles enable optimal utilisation for drying, cleaning and heating tasks.
The average fuel consumption is only app. 12 liter per hour (15-20 minutes of operation on a fuel tank) and the operation costs per hour are only app. 29€.
The turbine service intervals are 50 hours for optimal performance and expected turbine lifetime of app. 1500 hours. The turbine can be replaced in few minutes.
- Expected availability March 2020
|Airflow:||App. 50 m³ per minute at 100% (120.000 RPM)|
|Temperature:||App. 350-480°C (662-896°F)|
|Weight incl fuel:||App. 16 kg (35 lbs) without wheels/19.5 kg (43 lbs) with wheels|
|Drying width:||5-20 cm (2-8 inch) - delivered with 15 cm/6 inch nozzle|
|Drying speed:||Up to 2.5 km/h (up to 1.5 mph)|
|Dimensions:||H: 137 cm/54 inch W: 37 cm/14.5 inch|
|Start-up time:||App. 15 sec|
|Fuel:||Standard Diesel EN 590 + 5% ATT Turbine Oil|
|Fuel tank capacity:||3.8 L (1 Gallon)|
|Fuel consumption:||10-15 L/hour (3-4 US Gallons/hour)|
|Generator:||No - frequent charging required after app. 10-15 starts|
|Battery:||LI-FE 11,1 V, 2600 mA|
|Display indication:||Voltage level, nozzle temperature, airflow level, operation hours|
|Handheld operation:||Removable wheels for handheld operation with shoulder harness|
|No. of air filters required:||1 pcs. custom fit filter|
|Nozzle replacement:||Various nozzles for relevant tasks - change only takes few minutes|
|Noise level:||108 dB, at full power|